This lot contains a single house that is among 2 built here around 1915
that what were double houses and now they are singles. It is a
2-story, 3-bay, frame structure with and asphalt-shingled, end-gabled
roof, aluminum siding, and a 1-story rear addition with a high shed roof.
Main (north) façade faces north and contains wooden eaves over two small
2nd level windows near corners (All house windows are 1x1 sash
replacements). At 1st level asymmetrical openings with replacement door
near NW corner and two windows. (A second door to east unit would also
have been located here.)Main feature is its standing-seam, hippped porch
roof. Porch, sitting on wood deck supported by masonry piers, is enclosed.
Foundation appears to be stone.
East or left elevation shows long sloping addition roof. Fenestration: 1
small window near SE corner of core at 2nd level; at first level 4 units
including one in addition. West façade has 1 windows near SW corner at 2nd
level; 1st level has three windows including one on addition.